Can you believe 2018 is drawing to a close? The past year has been quite dramatic from a South African perspective. A slow recovery from a “technical” recession, three Finance Ministers within a year, not even mentioning the daily challenges we have to deal with in our personal and business lives. Amidst this turmoil, LEAD continues to grow from strength to strength, ensuring we continue to add value to you as our clients.
We are all proudly South Africans and we believe that our contribution, as business people, plays a very important role to a sustainable economy and to uplift society. These roles that we fulfil does take its toll on our emotional and physical well-being and it is therefore also vitally important to rest and spend time with family and friends.
We are closing our office from the 14th of December 2018 (close at 12H00) to the 7th of January 2019 (open at 07H30). We want to thank you for your loyal support and are looking forward in continuing to add value to you, your family and your businesses during 2019.
Have a blessed Christmas and a safe festive season, be intentional with this time and you will experience the joy with the people you love the most.
Herewith some fun questions to ask family and friends when having a meal together:
– What’s your favourite holiday memory?;
– If you could have dinner with anyone living or dead, who would it be?;
– What’s the best advice you’ve ever received?;
– If you could spend one day doing a job, that you are currently not doing, what would you do?;
– What’s one thing that you would love to do in your lifetime that no one knows?.
Frank and Team